Omni OpenMP Compiler
Compile and run your OpenMP program
- omcc -- OpenMP C compiler
- ompcc -- OpenMP C compiler (default configuration driver)
- omf77 -- OpenMP Fortran 77 compiler
- ompf77 -- OpenMP Fortran 77 compiler (default configuration driver)
- tlogview -- Omni profile visualization tool
Omni Environment Variables
Compiling and Using Omni/ST -- StackThreads
runtime implementation for nested irregular parallelism
Omin/SCASH: Cluster-enabled OpenMP -- OpenMP
implementation for a software distributed shared memory system SCASH
Omni OpenMP Compiler 64 bit environment status
Omni Fortran Compiler, omf77 multiple precision real support
RWCP Omni Compiler Software is a collection of programs and libraries,
written in C and Java, that allow researchers to build code
transformation systems (compilers). Omni OpenMP C compiler is a part
of this software that translates C and Fortran programs with OpenMP
pragmas into C code suitable for compiling with a
native compiler linked with the Omni OpenMP runtime library.
Our objectives of Omni OpenMP compiler project includes:
- Portable implementation of OpenMP for SMPs
- Support seamless programming for SMPs to SMP/PC clusters by
Cluster-enabled OpenMP. Currently, a cluster-enabled OpenMP
implementation on a page-based software distributed shared memory,
SCASH is included in the recent release.
For the documents about OpenMP specification, you can get them from
the OpenMP official web site:
You can obtain the most recent documents and software release at our
To report bugs or features requests,
send E-mail to:
Your feedback and bug reports will be greatly appreciated.
Project members and contributors:
- Mitsuhisa Sato, TRC/RWCP
- Kazuhiro Kusano, TRC/RWCP
- Shigehisa Satoh, TRC/RWCP
- Motonori "Heita" Hirano, TRC/RWCP and SRA
- Atsushi Hasegawa, TRC/RWCP and NIS
- Hiroshi Harada, TRC/RWCP
- Hirokazu Iriguchi, TRC/RWCP
- Osamu Tatebe, ETL
- Yoshio Tanaka, ETL
- Yoshizumi Tanaka, Univ. of Tokyo.
- Kenjiro Taura, Univ. of Tokyo.
- Ken'ichi ITAKURA, Univ. of Tsukuba.
- Taisuke Boku, Univ. of Tsukuba.